Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wish we could have stayed longer...

KUDOS CrossRoads Retreat Team! You have done what I would have thought was impossible. You have made a Retreat Girl out of me!

I stayed up way too late. Learned to play Dutch Blitz and Banana-grams! Worshipped with an annointed worship team. Had a WONDERFUL 40 minute massage. Started this I had a lot of funblog. Ate way too much food. I even got to shop for jewellry and books! It was a great way to spend a weekend!

In all of that, I think my favourite thing about the retreat this year was the time of relaxed fellowship. I was able to meaningfully interact with old friends and make new ones. Most important, it provided me with the environment where I could connect with my Best Friend, Jesus.

See you all next year! And Jesus? Thanks for meeting me there.

2 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

I KNEW we would get you hooked! ;)

Designed by God said...

So glad you put your fears/dislikes behind and came to retreat anyway. You are awesome!!